- Quick Facts
- Free Event--no charge to attend the fair
- Held annually for 33 years and counting
- Attracts over 40,000 visitors
- Live music from local bands play a variety of music
throughout the day on 2 stages
- Tasty food from a variety of cuisines
- Beer, cocktails, and other liquid refreshments available
- Over 170 artisan vendors of jewelry, clothing, home accessories, and all other kinds of fun stuff
- Classic Car Show
- Fair runs 10 am-dusk
The Highlands Street Fair is held annually in June the Saturday before Father's Day on 32nd Ave between Perry and Julian Streets. The free family friendly event is for all ages. Attractions include a children's area, classic car show, food courts and beer gardens, along with the vendors featuring everything from jewelry, photography, paintings, ceramics, leather goods, and clothing along the 32nd and Lowell intersection each year.
Sponsored by longtime neighborhood businesses, the day-long event in the historic northwest Highlands neighborhood has become a draw for visitors from Denver, Colorado, and around the country. Visitors can explore the mix of shops, boutiques and services, listen to two stages of live music, browse artisans wares and sample food and drinks.
Street Fair volunteers: If you'd like to volunteer at the Highlands Street Fair, please email our volunteer coordinator at: Anthony@slamevents.org.
- THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS FOR THE 2014 STREET FAIR: