|32nd Annual Highlands Street Fair
Saturday June 14, 2014
- The Neighborhood's biggest event of the year!
Live music on 2 stages!
- Tasty food | Beer & cocktails
- Over 150 vendors with arts, crafts, and more!
- A special fun zone just for the kids, a classic car show, and more!
- 10 am to dusk
Vendors: to apply for booth space,
please fill out the application below.
Questions? See our "Vendors Frequently Asked Questions" page.
- Quick Facts
- Free Event--no charge to attend the fair
- Held annually for 30 years and counting
- Attracts over 40,000 visitors
- Live music from local bands play a variety of music
throughout the day on 2 stages
- Tasty food from a variety of cuisines
- Beer and other liquid refreshments available
- Over 150 artisan vendors of jewelry, clothing, home accessories, and all other kinds of fun stuff
- Classic Car Show
- Fair runs 10 am-dusk
The Highlands Street Fair is held annually in June
the Saturday before Father's Day on 32nd Ave between Perry and Julian Streets. The free family friendly event is for all ages. Attractions include a children's area, classic car show, food courts and beer gardens, along with the vendors featuring everything from jewelry, photography, paintings, ceramics, leather goods, and clothing along the 32nd and Lowell intersection each year.
Sponsored by longtime neighborhood businesses, the day-long event in the historic northwest Highlands neighborhood has become a draw for visitors from Denver, Colorado, and around the country. Visitors can explore the mix of shops, boutiques and services, listen to three stages of live music, browse artisans wares and sample food and drinks.
Volunteers: Please contact us through our contact form for information on volunteering at the Street fair.